Yes, that’s right — everyone in the Deep Space Diary is a real life scientist! Get to know them all here.
To enter the draw simply, share your Deep Space Diary work with us over the next month! Here’s how:
- Use the #DiscoveryDiaries hashtag on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to show off your work. Some schools have even got replies from none other than Tim Peake himself! Please note posts and tweets must be set to ‘Public’, otherwise we won’t see them and you won’t be entered into the draw.
- Be an active member of our Facebook group! Join our community of other Discovery Diaries teachers and share your work there. It’s useful just to join anyway as we post all sorts of links to free resources and opportunities which would boost the Discovery Diaries programmes as well.
- Submit a piece for our website! Are your class especially proud of their Diaries? We’d love to show their work to the world! Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) some photos and a bit of text and we’ll get you online. Text can be anything from peer interviews, running suggestions for activities, programme reflections etc.
We’ll choose one recipient from each of these options, so triple your chances by doing all three!
Terms and Conditions
- You don’t need to have finished the Deep Space Diary to enter. Even if you’re just on the first chapter, or have only done one activity so far, we want to see!
- Whether you’re working with physical Diaries or using the DIY method, all registered schools doing the Deep Space Diary are eligible to enter.
- In the interest of child safety, you do not have to share photos of the children or their faces. Just images of the Diaries and the activities will do!
- If you do share images of children with us, you MUST have cleared consent with parents/guardians in line with your school’s policy and you must be able to provide proof of consent with us if requested.
- By entering you are giving Curved House Kids permission to use any images and/or text across social media, web and print.
- Entries must be received by midnight October 31, 2019. Recipient schools will be notified early November.