Mars Diary Home Educator Pack
Get ready for your mission to the Red Planet! Recruit a crew, invent a helpful rover friend, decode and analyse data then design the ultimate Martian habitat. Perfect for KS2 (or equivalent) students.
This pack is specially designed for students being educated at home. It contains the Mars Diary and a welcome pack for one child, including:
- 1 Mars Diary Student Activity Book
- ebook edition of the 120+ page Mars Diary Teacher Resource Book (PDF Download)
- 1 welcome letter from the Mars Diary HQ
- Mission badge stickers to reward one child as they finish each chapter
- A mission log poster for one child to record their progress
Home educators are encouraged to use the planner and teaching materials on the website to develop lesson plans and enjoy extension activities.
The Mars Diary is a 64-page activity book for primary school children. Students plan and execute their own mission to the Red Planet by working through a series of cross-curricular activities designed to embed STEM learning. Its creative, visual and hands-on approach will inspire and empower students, while they personalise and create their very own diary. Students will read, write, design, draw, experiment, code and decode and much more, as they undertake their mission.
The book also contains unique ‘Zap’ codes that allow children (and their teachers, parents and friends!) to access extra content through smartphones and tablets.