Deep Space Diary Home Educator Pack
Uncover the secrets of the Universe! KS2 (or equivalent) explore space, light, colour, infrared and much more with the James Webb Space Telescope.
Out of stock
This pack is specifically designed for students being educated at home. It contains the Deep Space Diary and a welcome pack for one student, including:
- 1 Deep Space Diary Student Activity Book (new larger format edition)
- ebook edition of the 120+ page Deep Space Diary Teacher Resource Book (PDF Download)
- 1 Welcome Letter from Discovery Diary HQ
- Mission Badge stickers to reward one child as they complete each chapter
- A Mission Log poster for one child to record their progress
Home educators are encouraged to use the planner and teaching materials on the website to develop lesson plans and enjoy supplementary resources.
The Deep Space Diary is a 64-page STEAM activity book for KS2 (or equivalent) primary school students. Students design and deploy a powerful telescope, by working through a series of cross-curricular activities with combine STEM with the arts. Its creative, visual and hands-on approach will inspire and empower students while they personalise and create their very own diary. The book also contains unique ‘Zap’ codes that allow students (and their teachers, parents and friends!) to access extra content through smartphones and tablets.